MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman of the Board - President of the Association
Graduated from THE Moscow Power Engineering Institute and THE Russian PRESIDENTIAL Academy of Public Administration. Candidate of Economic Sciences.
1982-1986 - MOSCOW PLANT "STANKOAGREGAT", electronics engineer.
1986-1990 - worked in the Ministry of Machine Tool Industry of the USSR, chief engineer.
1990-1995 - oJSC "ROSTOPLIVO", CEO.
From 1995 to 2000 – hEld VARIOUS KEY POSITIONS in the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "FEA "MACHINOIMPORT".
In 2000 became head of oJSC "fea" MACHINOIMPORT", where WAS SUCCESFULLY IMPLEMENTING strategy of the enterprise as CEO until 2013.
Since June 2013 - Chairman of the Board of directors - President of JSC "VO" MACHINOIMPORT".
Olga MIKHAILOVNA VDOVICHENKO WAS awarded numerous TIMES FOR HES MERITS, including the Order of Friendship, the insignia of "Honorary Worker of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Russia", THE Diploma of Ministry of Economic Development. she IS THE WINNER OF THE NATIONAL AWARD OF PUBLIC RECOGNITION "Olympia" and winner of the contest "Person of the Year - 2005".
Higher economic education.
1985 -1991 - HELD different positions in the production association "Dagestan-STROYMATERIALY".
1991 - 1994 - director General of "Alliance" llc OF MOSCOW.
1994 -1996 - Deputy Director General of "Insurance Company "STOIK" CJSC.
From 1996 to 2000 - public service in the rank of Minister of FOREIGN of the Republic of Dagestan.
From 2000 to 2003 - Assistant to the deputy of the State Duma V.A. Bryntsalov ON WORK IN THE STATE DUMA on an ongoing basis.
In the period from 2003 - 2004 - DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMISSION ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF MOSCOW.
2005 - 2006 - Deputy Director General for Relations with bodies of state power and local AUTHORITIES OF "nvk" mc "FINANCIAL CORPORATION "BIN" CJSC.
From 2006 to 2010 - deputy DIRECTOR GENERAL FOR RELATIONS WITH GOVERNMENT BODIES OF JSC "FEA "MACHINOIMPORT".
2010 – 2012 - civil service in the Ministry of Regional Development, MINISTERIAL AIDE.
2012 – 2017 - the first Deputy DIRECTOR General and Member of the Board of JSC "FEA "MACHINOIMPORT".
Since 03 february 2017 - DIRECTOR GENERAL OF JSC “FEA” MACHINOIMPORT”
FROM 1994 TO 1999 - MILITARY SERVICE AS A CADET IN PROSECUTION AND INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT OF THE MILITARY UNIVERSITY (MILITARY INSTITUTE OF MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE USSR). AFTER GRADUATING WITH HONORS FROM THE UNIVERSITY, HE WORKED IN PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
FROM 2002 TO 2009 – HELD KEY POSITIONS IN FOREIGN TRADE COMPANIES, GRADUATED FROM MGIMO (UNIVERSITY) OF MFA OF RUSSIA WITH "FINANCE AND CREDIT" SPECIALTY. FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
IN 2009-2012 - IN THE CIVIL SERVICE: ASSISTANT, ADVISOR TO THE MINISTER OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, RECEIVED "STATE AND MUNICIPAL MANAGEMENT" SPECIALTY IN THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENTIAL ACADEMY OF NATIONAL ECONOMY AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. CLASS 3 ACTIVE STATE ADVISOR OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
SINCE FEBRUARY 2013 - FIRST DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL OF "FOREIGN TRADE ASSOCIATION "MACHINOIMPORT".
SINCE 10 JULY 2013 UNTIL FEBRUARY 2017 - DIRECTOR GENERAL OF JSC "FEA" MACHINOIMPORT".
Since february 2017 - the first Deputy DIRECTOR General and Member of the Board of JSC “FEA “MACHINOIMPORT”.
- Bachelor's degree (Licence HEC) in economics from the University of Lausanne, 2005.
- Bachelor's degree in Law from the University of Fribourg, 2007.
- Master's degree from the University of Fribourg, 2008.
- Federal Certificate of agricultural labourer, Agricultural Institute in Grangeneuve, Fribourg, 2014.
- Lawyer degree in Geneva, 2014.
- Assistant of the chair of taxation and accounting in the Business School Lausanne, 2005-2007.
- Personal employee of the participant of the partnership authorized for managing his affairs, Dr. A. Kunzi in private bank Wegelin & Co.
- Assignment to the position of executive officer in 2009 (Assistant Director)
- Executive tax consultancy officer in French-speaking Switzerland (branches in Geneva and Lausanne)
- Executive officer for internal training in Wegelin & Co., in Switzerland, 2007-2010.
- Assistant of the chair of taxation in the University of Fribourg, 2010-2012.
- Internship as a lawyer in the taxation department of Lenz & Staehelin in Geneva. 2012-2013.
- Managing partner during the training in Kilchenmann & Co., in Fribourg and Lausanne
- Since June 2018 member of the Board of Directors of JSC "VO Mashinoimport".
From 1980 to 1982 – compulsory militrary service in air forces.
In 1987 he graduated from the Economics department of Ordzhonikidze-named Moscow Aviation Institute.
After graduation he held various positions in Moscow Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Automation.
From 1992 to 1995 - CHIEF ACCOUNTANT of "environmentally friendly High-end Technologies" institute.
From 1995 to 2004 he held positions in the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "FEA Machinoexport" of deputy chief accountant, Chief Accountant, Head of Internal Audit department.
In 1997 he was awarded the Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow".
Since March 2006 he is an active member of the Institute of Professional Accountants of RUSSIA.
In 2007 he received the IFRS certification (ACCA DIPIFR Diploma).
From 2004 untill now he works as chief accountant of JSC "fea" MACHINOIMPORT".